STC-3P, Layout of Controls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STC-3P, Layout of Controls?

Hey, it's really great to be here! I just got an Ibby SR505, a 5 string, and it came with the SD preamp jig mentioned above.
    Does anybody here have shareable experience with it, and can you get me up to speed on the control layout? I'm looking for a good way to use it ...and also I'm curious about those DIP switches on the little circuit board, what they do and how to best employ them.

Thanks!

Re: STC-3P, Layout of Controls?

May be I should just email someone...

Comment

Well, I've actually never used one, but it usually takes a few days for the bassists to speak up here as there are more guitarists. In the mean time, you can read about what the controls do on the product page. However, it is always a great idea to go to the source and just call if you have specific questions:
      Call Us-- M-F 8:00-5:00 PST
      Tech Support Hotline:
      805-716-6747
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Well, I've actually never used one, but it usually takes a few days for the bassists to speak up here as there are more guitarists. In the mean time, you can read about what the controls do on the product page. However, it is always a great idea to go to the source and just call if you have specific questions:
        Call Us-- M-F 8:00-5:00 PST
        Tech Support Hotline:
        805-716-6747
        Thanks Dave, I'll go look in...

Comment

Let us know what you find out. I don't usually hear much about that system.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
          X