X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint 55
    replied
    What do you mean by that?

Edit: I think I finally got it. Yap, it's been a while lol. Haven't had a gf in a decade. But things are going well with Ashley so far.
    Last edited by Clint 55; 02-10-2022, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied
    This is the lonliest op I’ve ever seen

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    What? No!

Leave a comment:

• nexion218
    replied
    Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
    I'm clawed mofos.
    You mean flawed ?

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    Not only is my left hand clawed but I'm amazed how stupid it is coming back to keys after focusing on guitar for a while and bass being my 1st instrument.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Well, good.

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    I'm clawed mofos.
    Last edited by Clint 55; 02-07-2022, 11:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Focal dystonia?

Leave a comment:

• Erlend_G
    replied
    Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post

That's cool that you studied fretless. Do you still have one? I don't remember. The only bass I have right now is a P bass that I fixed up. I don't have an upright anymore for the reasons you said. Expensive, tough to play, etc. My goal is to just get to playing 1 instrument - guitar - well. Maybe I should revisit upright in the future. I'm pretty good. Can hold it down pizzicato and I can play well with the bow - in tune with vibrato and everything.
    I lost everything- I ever owned, got, saved for, bought... in a house fire; that took everything with it. No insurance.

:/

but please; keep playing! . I love the sound of an upright.

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    ^ For the 80th time, it's not an injury. My ring sticks paired next to my middle while passive from upright bass fingering. If I go to move them, they function normally.

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
    I learned something new in this thread -people study the bass.

bass jokes.... I got em.
    Yap. I quit bass when I decided I wanted to learn to play actual music with melody and harmony.

Leave a comment:

• NegativeEase
    replied
    Also known as "jack hand"

​​​​​​https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_...e%20lumbricals.

Leave a comment:

• NegativeEase
    replied
    I learned something new in this thread -people study the bass.

bass jokes.... I got em.

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    Originally posted by Erlend_G View Post
    Darn Clint 55, I learn something new about you every day.

So you studied upright? :o Awesome! . I studied fretless electric bass... wanted to play the upright;

but decided not to. Because it was so expensive; hard to lug around- and not easy to learn/play either. It's still my favourite bass (and bowed) instrument.

\m/
    That's cool that you studied fretless. Do you still have one? I don't remember. The only bass I have right now is a P bass that I fixed up. I don't have an upright anymore for the reasons you said. Expensive, tough to play, etc. My goal is to just get to playing 1 instrument - guitar - well. Maybe I should revisit upright in the future. I'm pretty good. Can hold it down pizzicato and I can play well with the bow - in tune with vibrato and everything.

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    ^ Not me cuz I'm a pro wacker :P

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
    Used to get that way in a job that involved huge volumes of typing at like 90 WPM... went away on its own after I ragequit.
    You tell em Adieu!

Leave a comment:

• NegativeEase
    replied
    I have a feeling that masturbating, typing on a keyboard on the internet ,and texting on your phone has done more to mess with your hand posture than playing bass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X