Surveyor '87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surveyor '87

Does anyone have any experience with this bass https://www.espguitars.com/products/21879-surveyor-87?

I can barely find any reviews of this which is strange considering we're talking about ESP / LTD here. Anyway, I'm playing through Ibanez SR-300 right now and I'm looking for something that's versatile and can cover vintage / classic tones a bit better. I'm also not a fan on active electronics so this looks like a perfect fit.
    ---

that looks like a great bass, no idea what it cost, but it looks like a nice modern p bass

Comment

I have an LTD Surveyor 5 and it's an incredible bass for the price. I prefer it to basses costing twice the price. If the Surveyor '87 is as good, I would say it would be on-par with an Ibanez Premium, so a major upgrade from your SR-300. Gotoh bridge and SD pickups, cannot really go wrong!

Comment

My bass playing leans more toward fretless anymore, but there's nothing wrong with a PJ. I bet that LTD is a great player.
        "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Specs look good
          "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Just another "looks good, nicely factory equipped", comment.

Comment

Working...
            X