Surveyor '87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surveyor '87

Does anyone have any experience with this bass https://www.espguitars.com/products/21879-surveyor-87?

I can barely find any reviews of this which is strange considering we're talking about ESP / LTD here. Anyway, I'm playing through Ibanez SR-300 right now and I'm looking for something that's versatile and can cover vintage / classic tones a bit better. I'm also not a fan on active electronics so this looks like a perfect fit.
    ---

that looks like a great bass, no idea what it cost, but it looks like a nice modern p bass

Comment

I have an LTD Surveyor 5 and it's an incredible bass for the price. I prefer it to basses costing twice the price. If the Surveyor '87 is as good, I would say it would be on-par with an Ibanez Premium, so a major upgrade from your SR-300. Gotoh bridge and SD pickups, cannot really go wrong!

Comment

My bass playing leans more toward fretless anymore, but there's nothing wrong with a PJ. I bet that LTD is a great player.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Specs look good
          "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Just another "looks good, nicely factory equipped", comment.

Comment

Working...
            X