No announcement yet.

How many basses do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold off almost half of my gear last month, so now I'm down to just an Ibanez SRMS805 multiscale 5 string, and a Squier Bass VI
    sigpic
    Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

Now I'm not bassist, but...

I do have a budget Musicman Stingray and I do like how much range I can get on it with nothing more than 1 pickup, a volume and an active 2 band EQ.
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Currently I have a Spector 5 string nedk thru with emg bqc preamp and dc/cs pups

Jackson JS3Q
        Dillion Jazz bass
        Sterling S.U.B. 4
        Laguna lb224
        Schecter Stiletto Custom 4

Just sold my yamaha rbx765a
        & a Epi les paul special bass

Have had upwards of 12 at one time but i tend to move on if i dont like a bass or if it will cost too much to make me like it.
        The Spector is what I wanted 100% and the others are just good basses that I bought in mint condition for CHEAP,except the Schecter which was cheap but abused by the previous owner.

I have bought and sold a dozen or so more in the past 3 or 4 years.

Thats nothing compared to the envelope filters that have come and gone during that time

(Source Audio Spectrum was the answer to that)

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X