Mesa V-Twin problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa V-Twin problems

My v-twin has recently been giving me problems. I plug it in to my amp, and the bypass leaves the amp extremely quiet, the solo and blues channel are quiet too, and the clean channel sounds exactly like the solo channel. After about 20-30 minutes, everything is fine again... What could be the problem?? I did just replace the tubes and the same thing is happening, so I could rule it out.
    Last edited by CasualFitzy; 07-01-2004, 01:03 PM.

Re: Mesa V-Twin problems

Bump

Comment

it isnt the tubes. i suspect the logic inside may be faulty. take it to an authorized service center. good luck!!

germ
      Jeremy Ledford
      Tone Guru Extroardinaire
      Tone Shop

Comment

ya you need to take it to a mesa authorized dealer and have them take a look
        Electric: G&l Legacy cstm, 73 strat, HM strat, 76 tele deluxe, Tele-Sonic, James Trussart Rusty Steelcaster, Gibson: ES-295, LP Studio, 2001 R9, 2004 R8 cloud 9 , Charvel M#5 (1st guitar). rickenbacker 400? bass, Acoustic: martin d-15, old epiphone flattop, 50's gibson flattop, flatiron mandolin, harmony electric mandolin
        gibson, marshall, fender, magnatone, THD amps
        SD pickups: Jb,CC, Sethlover, '59, Pearly Gates, JB jr, lil 59, hot & cool rails. tele antiquity. Strat antiquity II

Comment

Working...
        X