• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got my Les Paul!!!

Nnniiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Great stuff - nice looking and when that amp arrives you will be rocking!!

BTW - use www.photobucket.com for hosting your pictures, its free and will automatically crop your pictures to fit in the album. You can then just use the IMG link and paste directly to your thread - and we can drool over pics!!
      Normans Guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarist
        Congrats dude! The new gear is rolling in on you!
        Its amazing what difference the lack of a serious girlfriend can make to getting gear
        My Soundclick page.

Comment

I wouldn't change the pickups! I just got done a big jam with my LP Standard with BB Pros and man do they kill. i was getting beautifull clean to some of the warmest and heaviest tones I've had.

Comment

Originally posted by papersoul
            I wouldn't change the pickups! I just got done a big jam with my LP Standard with BB Pros and man do they kill. i was getting beautifull clean to some of the warmest and heaviest tones I've had.
            I definitely agree with the clean tones, ive been getting some of the warmest jazzy tones out of it plus some great feeling blues tones. And ive also got some good heavy tones out of it through my ENGL which has been great, but theres still something about the JB in my jackson which i love for heavy stuff better than the BBpros.

Having said that though it'll be a while before i change them if i do, im gonna concentrate on playing a bit more for a while...sometimes i think we let gear get in the way of that which is a bad bad thing....chris isaac style
            My Soundclick page.

Comment

Working...
            X