X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music man sillhouette

just saw one of these going for 500.

maple fret board, trem, 1980s model

just wondering if its worth picking it up for that price and getting rid of both my ibanez's over getting a second hand wolfie (korean), doing that up and getitng rid of both my ibanez's.

looking at things price wise it already seems an ok deal, since the wolfie would go for 300, and id spend another hundred at least on parts.

either that or i try and import a usa wolfie since they go a lot cheaper over in america but customs is gonna be the killer there.

by the way i want rid of both my ibanez's
    Last edited by nuntius; 07-04-2004, 04:46 PM.
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Re: music man sillhouette

i gotta add that that extra 100 pounds on top is a big problem, since it eats out of my marshall fund, so it has to be justified well.

my idea with the wolfie was put the custom i already have in it, get a cheap second hand neck pup and put a coil split and maybe put a new floyd on it - a la rid

im getting a hardtail bridge for my gordon smith (currently some weird ass floating thing, no body route though) so i want a decent trem guitar.
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Re: music man sillhouette

ive got a sill special

they are awesome guitars man!
      go for it!
      Guitars:
      Ernie Ball/Music Man Sillhouette Special (custom wound Blue Velvets, JB bridge), Ibanez RG3120 (PAFPro neck, Tone Zone), Gibson V (Seth in Neck, C5 in bridge), Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (Stock)
      Amps:
      Mesa Boogie Mark III Simulcass Head, Marshall JMP-1, Mesa Boogie 50/50, Trace Elliot Tramp

Comment

Working...
      X