Maple or Rosewood (Tone) Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maple or Rosewood (Tone) Strat

^That really depends on the guitar as a whole......
    Not just what kind of neck it has.

Comment

Hey all
      Thanks for the great posts. Good info .

Hey Bob, John thanks for joining in

Yes Norman, I love my Artist and I always like the look of Rosewood. I do like the vintage color maple though.

I might try peacing something together. I will be checking in.

This has got to be the best forum there is.
      His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
        It's a very nice looking guitar. Do they come well set up or do they need setting up?

Lee
        Lee....Are you asking about my red strat or the blue one I Just put together?

John
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_lou
          Hey all
          Thanks for the great posts. Good info .

Hey Bob, John thanks for joining in

Yes Norman, I love my Artist and I always like the look of Rosewood. I do like the vintage color maple though.

I might try peacing something together. I will be checking in.

This has got to be the best forum there is.
          Lou...If and when you decide to put your strat together I can offer you a wealth of info...All the way from making your own nut all the way to the bridge...Just let me know buddy...

John
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
            Lou...If and when you decide to put your strat together I can offer you a wealth of info...All the way from making your own nut all the way to the bridge...Just let me know buddy...

John

I new I could count on you John
            His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_lou
              I new I could count on you John
              Always... You can call me or e mail when your ready...

Comment

Working...
              X