• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well, i got my komet!

You are sure???hehe

Comment

I'd heard RID call TRAnsFOrmers Traffos before. We call them trannies in the US, but maybe in Denmark "trannies" ONLY mean chicks with dix. Ha Ha.

Anyway. Doesn't Australia run on 220, not 110? My buddies from Australia, www.inthenameof.com share my reheasal space. They use a black box called a step down transformer to play here. I'd imagine that you need to get a step up transformer to use the Komet in Australia. No?
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

You could always use a Variac, too ... same diff.
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

trannies
          Are transvestite in Danish....hehe

Comment

Well here in Australia trannies are chix with dix, but when you mention them on an amp forum ill just assume you mean transformers

Australia does run on 240 volts, and interesting enough the komet people have made the komet so that it can run on either voltage, but with a couple of minor changes either way. At the moment it is of course configured to run on american 120volts, but to change it to 240v all it needs is a different slow blow fuse, a couple of wires unsoldered and soldered in different ways on the inside, and a 250volt type MOV installed in place of the current 130volt type MOV.

Then its ready to run on 240volts. And ill be doing that this morning, so ill let you know how it goes.
            My Soundclick page.

Comment

Working...
            X