• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    xerxes
    X Marks the Toneologist

• xerxes
    replied
    i have played the 50's model, which is a little different but it has a maple fretboard. nice nice guitar. solid. sounded and played and felt nice.

to change the action on a strat you have to lower each little part of the bridge. its easy than it sounds.

Leave a comment:

• Spoonman

• Spoonman
    replied
    By the way, how do you lower the action on a strat? I only know how to do it on a Les Paul-style bridge.

Leave a comment:

• Spoonman

• Spoonman
    started a topic New GAS!!!!

New GAS!!!!

I went to Samash yesterday and played a Classic 60s reissue strat in 3 tone sunburst, and that thing spoke to me. I had wanted a strat with a maple fretboard, but it had such a good vibe and looks so good. Only bad thing was the action was set a bit high. I know it says 'C' shape on the website, but that felt like more of a 'U'. I am starting to save up for one of those babies . . . its a great guitar for just $629. I think though, as soon as I can after I get it, I'll be replacing the aged plastic parts with some normal ones & putting some SSL-1's in there, and probably some normal or locking tuners. Cant wait . . . only have $510 more to go!

Any of you guys own one of these? Or just like them?
    Spoonman
    Last edited by Spoonman; 03-23-2004, 10:45 PM.
Working...
X