New G&L Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G&L Score!

Hey guys, just got back from the music store and finally put some money down on a g&l ive been looking at for a long time. Its an ASAT Special in looks like cherryburst with black hardware. Its a beautiful sounding and playing guitar. I ran it through a pro junior and the cleans i got from the neck were amazing, cant wait to run it thru my modded classic 50. The best part of the deal is that i got it for $460. I didnt think i could get such a great american made guitar for that great of a price. Im freakin excited, as soon as i sell the peavey mace i repaired, that things comin home.
    Later,
    Brian

BTW Pics as soon as it gets home,
    Last edited by bvc310; 07-09-2004, 12:03 PM.
    Gypsy, give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you.

Re: New G&L Score!

G&L makes great guitars. That's a good price, too. One of those is on my list. Have fun.
    GMP Pawnshop Deluxe - Custom Custom Bridge, 59n

Parker Fly, Ruby Red, 1996 H/H/P

Parker Nitefly SSH

THD Univalve with Avatar Cab

Bad Cat Mini Cat

Vox Valvetronix AD-60 1x12

"Thanks for comin out and...
    KEEPIN THE SCENE ALIVE"

Comment

Congrats! I love G&L guitars ... I'm sure you will be really happy with it!!
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

G&L > everything

Comment

I love the ASAT Specials!
          Great tone, with a good healthy bottom.

The one I sold a few years back was one of the regrets I have as far as selling something.

you don't have to look far to see that you got a good deal
          "music heals"
          facebook

Comment

yea ive been gasing for a g&l for so long, and this cures my tele gas. I still want a legacy though lol. Im just glad this is costing me near nothing out of pocket. I found that mace for $50 and am selling it for $400 so basicaly its costing me $100 for a great great axe.
            Later,
            Brian
            Gypsy, give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you.

Comment

haha ... if you like G & L's, then whatever you do, don't click this link :
              "music heals"
              facebook

Comment

Congratulations, on your G&L purchase. I'm a G&L junky. I have an '89 Asat, that is cherryburst with black hardware. Does your's say "by Leo Fender" in big letters on the headstock?

Sprinter
                Collings: '08 001-mhsb
                Dean: '02 Hardtail
                Fender: '63 Jazzmaster, '74 Telecaster & '11 American Special Telecaster
                Fender Custom Shop: '16 1962 Custom Telecaster
                Gibson: '78 Les Paul Deluxe & '99 Les Paul Standard
                G&L: '87 Asat, '02 Asat Classic
                Guild: '81 X-79 Skyhawk
                Heritage: '09 H535 25th Anniversary
                PRS: '97 Standard 24 & '99 McCarty

Comment

G&L ASAT Special 'soapbar' pickups sound great! G&L is one of the only companies that make stock pickups that can't be beat. I have an ASAT Z-3 Tele (for sale), and a flame satin maple/mahogany Invader. I bought that guitar just to have a Floyd equipped guitar, and it's such a great guitar that it's become an everyday player.
                  That's one company that doesn't cut corners.
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Joneser,
                    you should visit the factory sometime
                    "music heals"
                    facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinter
                      Congratulations, on your G&L purchase. I'm a G&L junky. I have an '89 Asat, that is cherryburst with black hardware. Does your's say "by Leo Fender" in big letters on the headstock?

Sprinter
                      Ill have to check later as its on layway til i finish a sale for an amp, but from what i recall im pretty sure it doent say guitars by leo under the g&l.
                      -Brian

Comment

Hey got some more infor on my new baby, another few days and she will be home. It probably left G&L in March of 95 due to serial numbers, i will check the neck pocket when i brink it home and restring with the customary flatwound 11's. It has an ubercool black crinkly control plate and bridge! more updates later

Comment

Working...
                        X