fender Lite Ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fender Lite Ash

The one I played sounds a lot like the one T4D played. The logo looked cheap, and the nut was poorly done, but it weighed and sounded like an ash tele should, which is the most important part of the equation. A replacement nut and pickups can always be sorted out down the line.

T4D, I suggest an MIJ 52 ri for you. look on ishibashi. Refret it later to suit...
    Originally posted by Jolly
    ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Re: fender Lite Ash

Originally posted by Hot _Grits
      T4D, I suggest an MIJ 52 ri for you. look on ishibashi. Refret it later to suit...
      yup, yup ... i think you're right ... it's either gonna be bite the bullet and take a crap shoot with a 'no see - no hear - no touch' internet purchase or go totally custom

the MIJs look better to me than the MIA fender 52ri's .. the MIJs seem to have better coloration and better grain ... the fenders are all too glossy and the grain is usually too plain and too cloudy ...

we'll see
      thanks
      t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
      X