No announcement yet.

looking for new amp, need suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nightburst, that randall with the tube modules sounds interesting. have you had any experience with it? about how much does it cost and do the tube modules sound anything like the amps they're trying to model?
    Fender John Mayer Strat
    Gibson SG Special w/ JB bridge
    PRS Soapbar II SE
    Bad Cat Cub IIR 1x12
    Budda Twinmaster and matching 2x12 cab

Taylor 614CE

Comment

ENGL Screamer 50 or Thunder 50 combo. Great cleans and killer distortions...and different
      My Soundclick page.

Comment

Rivera Chubster 40

OR Tech-21 TM 60/120
        GEDDY LEE SIGNATURE SANSAMPS LEARN MORE > dUg PINNICK SIGNATURE PEDAL MODEL DP-3X LEARN MORE > RICHIE KOTZEN SIGNATURE FLY RIG MODEL RK5 LEARN MORE > LOOK FOR THIS SYMBOL Purchases from sellers who are not Authorized Tech 21 dealers are at your own risk. Warranty coverage applies only to purchases made through Tech 21 […]
        Rambler + Tele + Stylish Chords = Heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat
          nightburst, that randall with the tube modules sounds interesting. have you had any experience with it? about how much does it cost and do the tube modules sound anything like the amps they're trying to model?
          Plain and simple!!! It rocks and the versatility is awsome. I own the RT2 and two RM4s. Best purchase I have ever made. You will not be sorry!!! I would check the MTS series out.
          Egnater M4 (2) Recto, Blackface, Plexi
          VHT 2502
          (2) Randal XLT 4X12
          (2) Jackson SL2H USA Soloist (SH-1n, TB-6b)
          Jackson SL1 (Classic Stack, Classic Stack, TB-6b)
          Keeley TS-9 Mod Plus & TS-9 Baked Mod
          http://www.robertkeeley.com
          Line 6 Echo Pro and Mod Pro
          Chandler Digital Echo Delay

Comment

Working...
          X