banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have pictures of a complete warmoth guitar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have pictures of a complete warmoth guitar.

???? I've been looking at their site and the firebird with 3 P-90 route and WGD guitar bodies look awesome. and are these guitars worth the price? good quality?? good sound??

Re: Does anyone have pictures of a complete warmoth guitar.

-Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
    I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

All three of those above are Warmoths.. the doublecut in the top picture is a flat Walnut top on a Korina body with a Wenge neck and ebony fretboard. The strat in the same picture is an Alder strat (vintage white paintjob), with a P-90 bridge/humbucker neck, Wenge neck, and Brazillian Rosewood fretbaord.

The doublecut in the bottom picture with the Orange cabs is a carved Flame Koa top on a Flame Koa body with a Rosewood neck and a Ziricote fretboard.

I get compliments all the time on the look, sound, and feel of these guitars. If you know exactly what you want, you can get a great "custom" guitar for a VERY reasonable price. Keep an eye on the Showcase section of the site as well.. i found my Koa doublecut in the Showcase for $200 (they normally go for about $450).
      -Alex

I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

Warmoth has an extensive gallery of user submitted photos hidden someplace on their site. I discovered it just yesterday. Some of the user creations are really sweet and others are just downright scary!

Comment

Those are awesome which ones would you choose out of these
          mocking bird w/ 2 humbuckers, firebird w/ 3 p-90s, or WGD w/ 3 humbuckers http://www.warmoth.com/common/frames/guitarbodies.htm

Comment

I kinda like the WGD out of those. I've always thought the Mockingbird and Firebird looked better as neck-thru guitars.
            -Alex

Comment

There was somone who posted not too long ago, that had a Warmouth Strat that had 3 Phat Cats in it. It was gorgeous!

Perhaps they'll see this post and repost the link.

Comment

I like all of them I can't decide which one I like best. the WGD is like an sg, It would be sweet with a clear finish over that top. I'm just dreamin now but I might start savin money and buying parts and putting it together till its finished.

Comment

tattoed carrot also is a big warmoth fan I think. I don't know if he's stopped by lately though. He also had some nice ones, Fatty yours are looking very sweet as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ledzepp29
                    Those are awesome which ones would you choose out of these
                    mocking bird w/ 2 humbuckers, firebird w/ 3 p-90s, or WGD w/ 3 humbuckers http://www.warmoth.com/common/frames/guitarbodies.htm
                    i've got a warmoth mockingbird body and i can tell you that it i awesome.

Comment

That's a Warmoth in my avatar.

Here's a gallery of customer guitars:
                      This machine kills fascists

Comment

i may build my own one day, its too pricey to get everything I want right away. If I got everything I wanted i bet it would be somewhere around 1,000. I think I will order a bunch of parts for my christmas present. My mom would like that she doesnt have to shope for anything. and i think my dad is getting me an acoustic for christmas. parents are divorced. and my birthday is 3 days after christmas so I could probably get a good amount of parts. but for now its my 2 les pauls.

Comment

There are "hidden costs" in assembling a warmoth guitar. Unless you are skilled already or have some time on your hand to learn to file and cut the nut, expect to pay at least $40 for that. Also, input jacks, pickguards and such require drilling into the body of your new guitar. You may want a professional to do that too.

I have two warmoth guitars and to me, they are perfect.
                          Gibson ES-335 (stock '57 Classics)*Warmoth Tele (PGn/Brobuckerbridge) *Fender American Strat w/DiMarzio Fast Track Is*Fender Princeton Reverb*Martin D-28*Favorite effects-Maxon AD80*80s Ibanez TS-9*80s Boss OD-1*Fulldrive 2*Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and MicroVibe-Maxon AF-9*Vox Wah

Comment

see my profile
                            "music heals"
                            facebook

Comment

Warmoth now installs the nuts for you for about $20. They have bone, tusk, corian, and graphite. They are a parts company, you still have to put it all together.

This one has been upgraded to a Hipshot bridge and Phat Cats.

I'm looking to sell this one, if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X