Teal Green Strat. What do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teal Green Strat. What do you think

By popular demand my Teal Green US Highway 1 strat - which is a little lighter in colour then these pictures, but the neck is brilliant and the body resonates, pups are okay but as has been mentioned before the bridge pup is weak, and will need replacing.

Of course you can always go for the candy green EC strat - which might be another option??

Normans Guitars

Comment

Nice guitar Norman. For some reason, the Teal Green Transparent looks more 'green' on the Highway 1 guitars, but leans a bit more towards 'blue' on the Deluxe strats I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesbird
        Nice guitar Norman. For some reason, the Teal Green Transparent looks more 'green' on the Highway 1 guitars, but leans a bit more towards 'blue' on the Deluxe strats I've seen.
        Thanks for the compliment - yes I have noticed that as well with the Deluxe strats, maybe the paint or the wood? My picture was taken indoors so had flash and it has made the colour a lot darker than it really is.

I think that Teal Green is difficult to capture on a picture properly as many times they do come out darker than in real life, I have seen this in quite a number of guitars - Fenders and PRS. When the weather is better in the UK I am going to take some of guitars out into my garden and take some proper pictures as some others have done.
        Normans Guitars

Comment

better weather in the UK? chance'd be a fine thing

doesnt look so bad, im not a fan of green guitars but i've seen two nice ones today, this one and Dudu's ibanez.
          My clips

Originally posted by Rid
          How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Originally posted by Norman_T
            Thanks for the compliment - yes I have noticed that as well with the Deluxe strats, maybe the paint or the wood? My picture was taken indoors so had flash and it has made the colour a lot darker than it really is.
            I agree, the ash probably plays a small part, but it's probably mainly due to the photography. Natural light makes a huge difference in getting an accurate depiction of the colour. I've had the same trouble with my guitar, which is transparent red, notoriously difficult for photographing.

Oh, and bad luck about the cricket

Comment

Here is my metallic teal green strat. I really like the color.

metallic teal green strat

Comment

Working...
              X