AMP... Where to look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMP... Where to look!

IF you were looking into Vintage Amps, Plexi's in particular where would I go to investigate the posibility of buying One( I would like a 67 or 68 1987 50W). All advice would be appriciated.
    Thanks D.S.
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Re: AMP... Where to look!

Here's a place I've been to, they do an excellent job of restoring vintage equipment to original spec's, anything they sell used has been completely gone through to make sure there are no problems, but they are expensive!

Plexi Palace - marshall amps for sale
    Last edited by RiffRaff; 07-14-2004, 01:09 PM. Reason: sorry, use this link

Comment

start looking around in local shops. i can usually find whatever im looking for in a 50-60 mile radius and i like to play it a few times before i take it home

Comment

If I were looking for a piece of gear like that...I'd shoot Gearjonser a PM. He moves enough gear, and knows where to get it. Furthermore, he knows value and what these things are supposed to sound like, and what condition is acceptable. I'd pay him a small finders fee to hook me up.

When I start looking for my Les Paul 57 Reissue Goldtop, I'm going to give him a holler. There are still a ton of guys packing cars full of equipment and heading to LA trying to make it big. They leave a year or so later after selling all of their equipment for gas money to get back to Ohio.

That's my suggestion.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
        X