New Guitar!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar!!!!

Today i went to dixie guitar trader to see what they had there, i looked around. saw a nice USA tele, a '68 50 watt marshall JPM, a plexi reissue, some nice fender tube amps, a nice ibanez and this beautiful acoustic. this was a crafter acoustic with a flame maple top, 23 frets, carbon thing back like on ovation, F holes, gold hardware, rosewood fretboard, abalone binding on body and binding on neck. so without much thought i bought right then and there.

only $200 with case!!!!!!

so im pretty freakin happy!!!!

im gonna go back some time soon and get that ibanez

Re: New Guitar!!!!

cool. how's it sound?
    :firing: :soapbox: :rocket: :omg:
    Its the way things are, kill the ones w/ the ideas.

Comment

pictures!
      The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

it's sound freakin beautiful!!!!

i dont have a digital camera though, i think my family use to. so i'll look around and if i find it i'll take pictures. just imagine a flame maple top on a cherry sunburst with abalone binding

Comment

hey cowboydan!

what part of florida you live in? i live in ft lauderdale, amybe we can jam sometime with dime?

Comment

Originally posted by \m/(00)\m/
            hey cowboydan!

what part of florida you live in? i live in ft lauderdale, maybe we can jam sometime with dime?
            i think he said he lives on the panhandle...
            :firing: :soapbox: :rocket: :omg:
            Its the way things are, kill the ones w/ the ideas.

Comment

dime already asked me that a bit back but im a little too far away :******: . its about a 7 hour drive from where i live (a little southwest of the capitol) to there.
              The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

you suck

hey, whenever you come down here tell me. we can get together and jam!

Comment

Working...
                X