Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smaller Edwards Les Paul types...and other stuff

these must be new...

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

and other new colors...full size LPs...

strats...

Re: smaller Edwards Les Paul types...and other stuff

Cheers man , but unless your offering to buy and ship to us these sellers dont ship internationally..

Is that first one like 3/4 size cos it looks very out of porportion to the pickups.?
    Marshall JVM 410C
    Mesa Boogie DC-3
    ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
    1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
    2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
    2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
    1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
    2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
    1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Is there anywhere to get those mini LP's in the U.S.

Comment

Are these for real??- who can do a translation??
        Normans Guitars

Comment

dude... they come stock with SD's? ROCK!
          You can get a suprisingly good country guitar tone out of a Marshall Halfstack.

Comment

what the hell is a 'hanny burst' haha

Comment

ask and ye shall git...

It is the amplifier internal-organs mini guitar <<ELP-45 S/M VHB>> (including-tax price \47250) new article of EDWARDS. With the mini size of 516mm scale, it is made from the set neck, and has become the MEIPURU top mahogany back's body with the mahogany neck of a rose fingerboard, and very full-scale structure. a mini guitar beautiful [ the body top's TORA eye ], and quality -- it is recommendation in the direction of search The speaker of ham BAKKA size is attached in the front pickup part. Since it is a new article, an effective maker guarantee is attached for one year after purchase

this was done using my trasnlator software.

Comment

so... they have a speaker in the neck pickup?

Comment

yes

Comment

is there a neck pickup still?

Comment

for some reason having that little speaker in the neck pickup area is very popular in japan.

Comment

they are not the first to do this but there are only a couple of companies doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakyjapan
                          The speaker of ham
                          What the....?

Hey sneakyjapan, Seymour and I were in Sendai last year. Did you happen to catch our clinic at the ESP store?

While we were there, we experienced an 8.0 earthquake. WOW!
                          Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
                          Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

ham BAKKA - humbucker?
                            My clips

Originally posted by Rid
                            How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

nope didn`t know youse were in Sendai then... the manager at that shop once told me this is Japan and I should speak the language... nevermind I speak 3 languages ... though my Spanish is a little rusty ...and some Japanese but I guess not enough for him, so I never went back to the shop. They lost a good customer because I bought a few guitars there, but it wasn`t all bad... that kinda forced me to start buying on the net and I`ve found some real gems on the Japanese web so...
                              I do remember that quake and bet I`ll never forget it. You guys are in California so earthquakes should be routine...I`m from Montreal... we don`t got no quakes up there eh.
                              Yes... that means humbucker. In Japanese bakka means stupid or dumb. I`ve also seen them referred to as hambackers.

Comment

Working...
                              X