Allparts necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allparts necks

Has anybody tried these? I know my local shop, whenever he guilds a "custom" guitar it's an Allparts neck and body. I really like the necks, but he sell's 'em for about 350, but if I can find his model that he uses, I can bring down the price. Has anyone had any problems with these?
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: Allparts necks

Everything I've seen from Allparts seems to be of very high quality, but I've only seen the necks in person once at a guitar show ...
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

cool
      This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Have you checked out the Warmoth Showcase? Many times, you can pick up a high quality neck with the woods and neck width/thickness you want for well under $200. Not to mention the fact that they will install any of their fret sizes free of charge, and they will also ream tuner holes to the larger 10 mm size or use whatever truss rod design you want at no extra charge. I was looking at a rosewood on maple Strat neck with a 1 11/16 nut width, Clapton neck profile, and compound radius for $160. Not a bad deal at all.

Ryan
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Comment

I'm gonna grab Mrids Cray neck.

Comment

Working...
          X