Ibanez CS9 chorus yea or nay??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez CS9 chorus yea or nay??

anyone played with the CS9 re issue?? I played with one a while back but I never compaired it to anything. I want to stay away from vintage stuff (i love CE2's!) cause it's got to stay working all the time. I have also heard great things about the Anolog chorus from Voodoo Labs, and the Boss CE5 always sounds good. I am not going to be running a stereo rig (just into one 65 twin RI) so the actual stereo part of the chorus I am not too worried about.

Thanks for your time everyone
    RYAN
    sigpic
    GUITARS: 2 Fender Strats, and Epi Les Paul
    PEDALS: X2 Wireless, 535Q crybaby, Line6 MM4, ISP Decimater, OCD, Fulltone GT-500, 2 Boss DD-5's and Digitech Hardwire Stereo Chorus
    AMP: Fender DeVille

Re: Ibanez CS9 chorus yea or nay??

I think its funny how many topics never get a responce and yet if the thread is about "What size picks do you use?" there is 7 pages of responces!!

sorry for the ranting.... BUMP!
    sigpic
    GUITARS: 2 Fender Strats, and Epi Les Paul
    PEDALS: X2 Wireless, 535Q crybaby, Line6 MM4, ISP Decimater, OCD, Fulltone GT-500, 2 Boss DD-5's and Digitech Hardwire Stereo Chorus
    AMP: Fender DeVille

Comment

Well I had the old CS-9, very nice chorus, typical good Ibanez pedal, will give you that open and fat sound, I regretted selling mine back then, it used two 9 volt batteries, so mine was pretty old, got me alot of money though.
      Later bought the model that looks like the one that is reissued, same nice sound.
      Overlooked chorus, can defently recommend it.

Comment

I believe Stevo has (or had?) the Ibanez CS9 or Maxon version...he had some pretty kind words for it, IIRC.

Comment

Working...
        X