banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone played an agile lp2500 dc or ad2500 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone played an agile lp2500 dc or ad2500 ?

i beleive both are the same guitars , i just put both names in the title because ive heard different people use different names to describe it.
    anyways, for thise who have played it, how fat is the neck ? im asking this because i used to have an ibanez gax70 with a fairly thin neck which i really liked. So, i compared the neck specs at the agile site for the ad2500 with the gax70 neck specs and it turns out there pretty much the same. So, if this is true, how come so many people have been saying the neck isnt too thin ? Another question, how would you describe the unplugged sound of that guitar ?

Re: anyone played an agile lp2500 dc or ad2500 ?

The neck is thicker, along the lines of an American Tele neck width and depth. It is very comfortable though and I have small hands. Acousticly this guitar sounds beautiful, very resonant. It's alot of guitar for the money, you won't be sorry if you get one.
    '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Re: anyone played an agile lp2500 dc or ad2500 ?

thanks for the reply ... ive never played an american tele ... just never was attracted to fenders ... would you be able to compare the thickness to an epi les paul standard ?

Comment

Working...
      X