New Strat Arrives.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Strat Arrives.....

I also have to vote for the blue. I think you'll be happy with it. I know I was when my AM DLX Fat Strat showed up in Trans Cobalt Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamera
      I also have to vote for the blue. I think you'll be happy with it. I know I was when my AM DLX Fat Strat showed up in Trans Cobalt Blue.
      That's a beautiful guitar. If my mind wasn't made up before...it is now!
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Gamera

STOP IT.......ALL OF YOU!!!! YOU'RE GIVING ME SEVERE BLUE GUITAR G.A.S.!!!
        Originally posted by jeremy
        God hates bad guitar tone
        GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
        AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
        EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
        Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

After staring at that blue version, I started thinking it would look great with a 3 ply black guard and aged white covers/knobs. Or consider black engine turned aluminum guard/aged white. Or black moto/aged white.

If you stick with white pearl, I think black knobs/covers would offset it nicely.
          Or, blue moto guard with white knobs/covers.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I was actually thinking today Jonesy about adding an aluminum guard like the one you've got on your strat. Then go aged white hardward. Where did you get yours?

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
            After staring at that blue version, I started thinking it would look great with a 3 ply black guard and aged white covers/knobs. Or consider black engine turned aluminum guard/aged white. Or black moto/aged white.

If you stick with white pearl, I think black knobs/covers would offset it nicely.
            Or, blue moto guard with white knobs/covers.
            My Sound Clips

Comment

Gods it looks awesome in blue.

Comment

i voted amber because i hate how blue with a rosewood fretboard looks like, plus amber is just almost looking as long as its very light sort of a stain.
                Gear: Carvin CT6 flame top(alnico 2 pro,JB), Strat scappoled fretboard(59,CC), Morgan monroe ovation knock-off, yamaha nylon acoustic,Boss super overdrive with TS-808 "silver" analogman mod, Boss DS-1 with keeley mod, Vox wah with true bypass mod, Fender Super Reverb 65.

Originally Posted by Jeff_H
                The APH is like slipping into a tub of warm honey spashed with the silky essence of virgins.

Comment

Working...
                X