Los Lonely Boys Henry Garza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Los Lonely Boys Henry Garza

I believe Tattoed Carrot is correct. On the gear page of their fanclub site it says his sunburst Strat is a vintage reissue and from the pictures it certainly has bigger frets than a Standard Mexican Strat.

Comment

Originally posted by 59paul
      I agree.
      This Guy, and this Band, are very refreshing !!!!
      That's a BIG 10-4 good buddy.

Comment

no one really know's what his pink/red strat is, but he's had it since he starting clubbin. the sunburst is a MIM Classic 60's. A new nut and 1500 frets are the only mods. I dont hear as much SRV in his playing as I do Santana and Carlos Montoya.
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

I was in Walmart and seen their CD and bought it. I love it! Then I was watching CMT and their song Heaven showed. Their style is a mix of all kinds of players. Sometimes I even hear a little Jeff Healey's sound.
          Last edited by Pepi; 07-24-2004, 07:25 AM.

Comment

keepin the thread alive in case no one has bought their cd yet...

and btw...Heaven is good, but not even close to their best song...the whole cd is awesome and it is one of the few that i love from start to finsih...it's just good music!!!!

Originally posted by jeremy
            God hates bad guitar tone
            GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
            AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
            EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
            Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

I agree. I saw the video to one of there tunes (I believe it was Heaven), and have been meaning to pick up their cd. Just need to clear some bills out of the way, too. Definatly a very refreshing change of pace.
              Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Working...
              X