Australian members--help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian members--help needed

As I posted in a related thread, there is a young lady from my church who leaves for Hillsongs University in a couple of weeks. Can you tell me the approximate prices (new and used) for an Ibanez AEF 30? Here is a description:

Our musical instruments store offers music equipment including guitars, drums & keyboards. Get 0% interest plans & free shipping at American Musical Supply.

Thanks for your help. We're wondering if it might be better/cheaper for her to buy an axe there rather than trying to ship one. Thanks again.
    Last edited by LesStrat; 07-22-2004, 08:16 AM. Reason: typo
    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Re: Australian members--help needed

AES?

I'm looking at the Ibanez Acoustics and they don't carry that, or the AEF.

If you could be a tad more specific I can ring up the guitar shops with more because they don't seem to understand what I'm talking about.

Bee
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-22-2004, 01:36 AM.
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

To give you an idea on prices in Australia v US,

I found a new Ibanez AEL20 discounted here in Australia for $676, while the same model goes for $349.99 on that website you provided.

The exchange rate is approx AUS 73c = $1 US.

I import quite a bit of music gear from the states. The cheapest I can ship guitars is for approx. $100 US, and that's with the necks taken off! It really kills my profit margin so consequently, I rarely import guitars.

Comment

Oops. AEF 30, not AES. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, it would not have to be an Ibanez. A comparable model would suffice. We're just trying to offer her good advice for her trip. Thanks again for you assistance.
        Last edited by LesStrat; 07-22-2004, 08:22 AM.
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
        X