triple pull double throw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triple pull double throw?

does anybody know where to get a triple pull double throw 500k pot? i am in need to make my creation work like i want it to. or i have to goto either drilling another hole for a switch ( dont want to i like the controls looking stock) or changing to a super switch ( dont' want to change the wiring i have already done)
    boreddddddddddd

Re: triple pull double throw?

Nobody makes these . . . yet.

My first production units should be ready, maybe next month.

Comment

damn you artie i need it noooooowwwwwwww lol.

send me a prototype so i can test it
      boreddddddddddd

Comment

Heh-heh . . . I didn't start R & D 'til about 30 seconds after reading your first post.

This problem of needing more than two poles on a push/pull switch has come up before, so this idea has been in the back of my mind for awhile.

Basically, all I'm doing is this: take an ordinary push/pull pot, the bottom can be gently pried open. Attach a small phenolic or plastic block, (superglue?), to the bottom of the internal slider, then carefully mount a switch or two similiar to this:

micro-switch

There will be a few minor bugs to work out, but shouldn't be anything insurmountable.

Comment

i was thinking about a similar setup but i guess i can go back to trying to make that damn guitar work hum canceling and splitting all positions without it. soo close yet so far
          boreddddddddddd

Comment

Working...
          X