Played the els paul today, and WOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played the els paul today, and WOW!!!

WOW, i forgot how well my les paul played. i had gotten so used to playing strats and super strats, i kinda neglected the les paul. it has such a great tone, talk about "the" rock n roll tone! it's an epiphone les paul standard by the way.
    thsi was my first "real" guitar, got it for my 12th birthday. i played a POS epiphone squire started pack bought at service merchandise before
    and ever since i got the san dimas charvel, i pretty much stopped playing it. i upgraded thngs to try to make it better like chaging the tuners to sperzels, bought a DD for the bridge, ended up hating the DD and sold it to a friend and then bought a super distortion for it. the super d sounds fantastic, very crunchy and i like that.
    the maple top is better than any maple top i've ever seen on another epiphone les paul! so much more flame too it. even thought it's a veneer it looks real. it's gorgeous!
    so playing it today i noticed how much easier it was to play. the 10's i have on there now actually feel a little light so next time i change strings, im gonna put 11's on it. and maybe p[ut 10's on my charvels.
    i dont know what happened for that period of time. maybe i was just lazy, and was always closer to teh charvel? i dont know, but i can tell you this:

LES PAULS FREAKIN OWN!!!!!

Re: Played the els paul today, and WOW!!!

I hear ya brother. LPs are killer axes. I wish Gibby would use better pots/caps, but other than that, they kick booty. That and PRS guitars.

Comment

Working...
    X