Fulltone Tube Tape Echo. $$King Daddy$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fulltone Tube Tape Echo. $$King Daddy$$

Wow, thats really a lot of money for something that no one will be able to tell the difference. I guess people pay a lot of money for Model T cars as well. I don't understand that, either.
    I'll stick with my DL4...for delay as well as loops. The Echoplex Digital Pro is also much better for long delays. EH is reissuing the 16 second delay as well. There will always be nuts who spend lots of dough on boutique, um, stuff like this, but they aren't the ones making a living playing music.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Well I could use one in the studio, but I guess like before that the tape wear will bug me to no end at the end of the day.

Comment

I think that what most people overlook when they see the price tag is that many, many consumers are very brand loyal. In my case, I was totally anti-stomp box, until a sound engineer friend of mine, whose opinion I really trust, basically had me salivating to at least try a Fulltone. And once I did, I was hooked!!

Now that I've invested a few $$ in Fulltone products, and have experienced the sound quality and build quality first hand, I don't think this is an outrageous price ... of course, I also live in a place that charges $12 for a sandwich, so all things are relative ...
        Last edited by TwilightOdyssey; 08-02-2004, 06:40 PM.
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

You pretty much get what you pay for with highend gear, but it doesn't necessarily mean you can't live without it. I'd love to have a Cadillac Escalade, but it's just not in my budget.....same with toys like these.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
          X