and old used USA charvel, please people your opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: and old used USA charvel, please people your opinions

what about this one ever played it.. i want it, this color also (the mahagony version) can you send it to me perhaps?
    Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey
      what about this one ever played it.. i want it, this color also (the mahagony version) can you send it to me perhaps?
      http://www.fender.com/new_repository...Soloist_xl.jpg
      I love Soloists and dinkys, so "Of course IŽve played an SL-2H"

One of the best performing guitars you can buy, period. Great deal for the money, but still far from cheap (Count on about 1500.- € new)

Wait times on USA Selects tend to be about 3 months unless the dealer has them in stock. Of course I could order one for you from Kevin Easton or Guitar asylum or another J/CF Dealer, but youŽd still have to foot the bill for taxes and such, possibly even 2 times with me forwarding it to you (but you could always come by my place , get smashed /totally stoned, and drive back the next day ). The Mahogany versoin may take a bit longer, though
      Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

you had no idea how good that sounds man.. the thing is.. i'm 2k short

well, if it's not on the wrong side of 2k, it's not THAT bad for an usa built guitar.. the kelly costs over 2k and an usa fender standard costs 1k here, with the standard trem and the fender tex mex pups.. this one has a original floyd and duncans.. so, jackson wins

if i ever get that kind of money, you can expect to hear from me about it.

Comment

BTW, this ios what the auctions in question look like.... http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=3737558059 :fing25:

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

man.. that is dirt cheap

allthough that doesnt look like the JBJr .. more like the hotrails

well, what can i say... nice man =)

hmm.. question, could you perhaps get something off ebay for me (german ebay) and send it to me, cash on delivery? could that work? i'm in the market for a line 6 guitar port and it costs 150 euro here. i saw a couple for 60 to 90 euros on ebay.. supposedly unused software and in working order.
            i asked a friend of mine but he's broke (suits him for getting that 5150II and jackson warrior .. bastard LOL)
            Last edited by Davey; 07-27-2004, 12:33 PM.

Comment

....hmm.. question, could you perhaps get something off ebay for me (german ebay) and send it to me, cash on delivery? could that work? i'm in the market for a line 6 guitar port and it costs 150 euro here. i saw a couple for 60 to 90 euros on ebay.. supposedly unused software and in working order.
              i asked a friend of mine but he's broke (suits him for getting that 5150II and jackson warrior .. bastard LOL)
              Sure. Again, you may have to pay customs charges, but otherwise IŽm sure we can get something worked out

BTW: That wouldnŽt perchance be the USA Warrior that went away on the weekend for 350 Euros, or?? IŽd skin him alive, he beat me by like 3 seconds pulling the trigger on the BIN..

Comment

lol, no.. now that i think of it, he didnt get it from ebay.. he bought an older warrior, the one with the ****ty EMG HZ4 pups, trans green, really cool . replaced the pups with some emg's.. 81 set or 81/85
                and he's got it for quite some time too.. and he's also got a dk2 (eery dess swirl) and an older '94 dinky HSH setup.. let me see if i have some pics

the 1st pic, he bid on this one, but got outbid.. file too big.. basically, white warrior, H/S setup, tilted pups
                the 2nd is the one.. pretty crappy pic but the guitar is cool.. . offset dot inlays. he keeps it stock. model is JDR94

*edit* ah about the ebay.. i'll keep an eye out for a guitar port at the 75ish mark and let you know. i pay postage and any taxes if there'll be any.. do you have to pay the 17%VAT for a purchase off ebay?
                Last edited by Davey; 05-14-2007, 12:35 PM.

Comment

*edit* ah about the ebay.. i'll keep an eye out for a guitar port at the 75ish mark and let you know. i pay postage and any taxes if there'll be any.. do you have to pay the 17%VAT for a purchase off ebay?
                  IŽll take a look at DDD this week what they can do me for for a new one, I wanted one for someoneŽs birthday anyway. BUt yeah, I have to pay thge 17%

I got the PM. If you donŽt hear anything by Friday evening, remind me

Comment

Working...
                  X