true bypass wah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true bypass wah?

are there any? if so, please do tell......
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Re: true bypass wah?

Originally posted by xerxes
    are there any? if so, please do tell......
    The cryBaby and vox series are easily conveted over,but the Vox Clyde MC Coy comes with true bypass and a 9volt adapter plug in..Go to www.fulltone.com for the drawings on the true bypass mods..

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

thanks man. unfortunately, mods and drawings mean absolutely nothing to me, i just wanted to know of any. thanks for the tip on the coy......

you try it or anyone else try it?
      esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
      fender mim standard strat
      peavey classic 30
      johnson j-station
      original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
      dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
      yamaha f-310p acoustic
      taylor 410 acoustic
      "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes
        thanks man. unfortunately, mods and drawings mean absolutely nothing to me, i just wanted to know of any. thanks for the tip on the coy......

you try it or anyone else try it?
        I converted my stock GCB-95 to true bypass along with an LED using a Fulltone 3PDT switch. Real simple stuff I reckon, as long as you're fairly familiar with electronics and are handy with a soldering iron.
        Ibanez RG 470 Hotrodded w/ OFR, SD FS/JB Jr(b)/DD, 90% of original hardware replaced
        Jim Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby Hotrodded w/ TB, LED indicator, BC109s, will have sweep range selector and booster circuit
        Carl Martin Rock Drive
        ISP Decimator
        BOSS DD-3
        Laney LC-15R

My Rig

Comment

I converted my CryBaby to true bypass using the Fulltone instructions. It was easy to do and it definitely improved my tone when the wah is off. The inside of a CryBaby is a heck of a lot more spacious to work in than a Les Paul control cavity.

The Budda Wah is true bypass, isn't it?

Comment

Vox 848 (aka Clyde McCoy) is true bypass, and its a great wah pedal, I love mine.
            Fender Classic 60's Strat
            Epi Les Paul - PG/SH-4
            DSL50 w/Avatar 2x12 (V30/G12H30)
            Vox V848 wah
            Line 6 MM-4
            Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer

Comment

The Bud-Wah by Budda is also true bypass.

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
              Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
              Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
              Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

there are several, including Fulltones and Teese wahs
                "music heals"
                facebook

Comment

I have a Budda Bud Wah. Those are true bypass, and once you get the treadle adjusted the way you like it, the sweep sounds great.
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I believe that the Dunlop 535Q and DB-01 Crybaby models are True-Bypass.

Comment

I saw a bypass operation while I worked at the hospital once....it was true bypass wah from my side

Comment

Working...
                      X