Used Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Guitars

Hi, I live in Portland, OR and I was wondering if anyone knows of any place in the area that would be good to check out for used Gibson or Fender guitars at a reasonable (or below ) price. I'd love to get my hand on a nice used LP or strat. Any comments welcome!
    -2004 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
    -Epiphone LP Std+ Heritage Cherry Sunburst (Jazz Neck/Custom Bridge both zebra)
    -2002 Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster (stock neck, duncan a2p mid, dimarzio blue velvet bridge)
    -1976 Electra LP Copy (PG+ neck/Demon Bridge)
    -Marshall AVT50
    ---------------------------------------------------
    PUPs:
    Duncan: 59, Custom, JB, PG, PG+, Distortion, Demon, Jazz, Invader, Alnico 2 Pro(sng), Hot Rails, Lil 59, Phat Cat
    Dimarzio: Super Distortion, Blue Velvet

Youd be hard pressed to beat Ebay if you wait for what you want. The market is good for buying right now.

Jim

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out.
      -2004 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
      -Epiphone LP Std+ Heritage Cherry Sunburst (Jazz Neck/Custom Bridge both zebra)
      -2002 Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster (stock neck, duncan a2p mid, dimarzio blue velvet bridge)
      -1976 Electra LP Copy (PG+ neck/Demon Bridge)
      -Marshall AVT50
      ---------------------------------------------------
      PUPs:
      Duncan: 59, Custom, JB, PG, PG+, Distortion, Demon, Jazz, Invader, Alnico 2 Pro(sng), Hot Rails, Lil 59, Phat Cat
      Dimarzio: Super Distortion, Blue Velvet

Comment

Also check www.musicgoround.com .. I work at the one in Milwaukee, and we tend to see Les Pauls in fairly regularly.
        -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
        I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

they have some good gear at ebay for the money...
          Schecter: Diamond Series S1 PLUS (invader in bridge)
          Squier: Bullet Special (lake placid blue, EMG81 in bridge)
          CRATE: V-Series 50 watts (VFX5112)
          Rogue: 50 watts (guitar amp)
          Jasmine: S34C NEX Cutaway

Comment

Working...
          X