banner

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade Monday 1/24 @ 8pm PST

Going through a forum upgrade Monday 1/24 @ 8pm PST. Forum should be down an hour or so.
See more
See less

Dam i want this head! If only i had the cash :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Angus
    replied
    Originally posted by the_Chris
    YoungAngus, you DON'T want that head. Your Savage is better, you just needed to get it fixed. Tell yourself that, you have a fine amp Just get it checked out and worked on, that amp should be killer. Check the caps, transformers, tubes etc.
    Im keeping my savage for the time being, i actually got some really cool and great tones out of it today, so my faith is being restored. But i still think somethings screwy with it.

I do want to try one of those richie blackmore heads though and hear them, cos i rekon they'd sound killer! Just like id like to try all the ENGL heads :P

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied
    I've always been curious to hear one of those. I want to hear the high gain channel with a strat, since that was blackmore's
    axe.

Come on! You know you want it. I'll sell that mint Bogner Ecstasy
    for $2200. That's about the price of two good amps, but will be the last amp you own. I'm keeping my Bogner, but I bought this one for a little less than I'm selling it for from Stabbing Westward's guitarist. This head was his backup. I'm referring
    to the amp I have in the Trader Section. Shameless plug.

Leave a comment:

• That90'sGuy
    replied
    YoungAngus, you DON'T want that head. Your Savage is better, you just needed to get it fixed. Tell yourself that, you have a fine amp Just get it checked out and worked on, that amp should be killer. Check the caps, transformers, tubes etc.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff_H
    replied
    Those Engl's sure look nice and temping....but I really have an eye for jonsey's Bogner. More amp than I could ever need or do justice to.......but damn fine looking. Can't justify $3k for a 1/2 stack.

Leave a comment:

• SORIA
    replied
    great i cant wait to hear some clips from u

Leave a comment:

• SORIA
    replied
    wow i wana check one out... but where can i? cuz like i said ive never seen em before... =o(

Leave a comment:

• Young Angus
    replied
    When i record some clips you'll be able to hear one in action.

Leave a comment:

• Young Angus
    replied
    Yeah they're pretty damn rockin, i think mine currently has issues but a while ago it was the best darn thing id ever heard!

If you can, check them out

Leave a comment:

• SORIA
    replied
    thats a nice lookin head, ive never heard a eng before. are they any good?

Leave a comment:

• Young Angus
    started a topic Dam i want this head! If only i had the cash :(

Dam i want this head! If only i had the cash :(

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....category=10171

I dont wanna replace my savage with this head...but i want one of these too!!!!!
Working...
X