Here is the killer Strat I told you about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the killer Strat I told you about

Check this out. I played one of these last week and it just fantastic!

Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.

And the finishes are cool. 3 Color burst, Transparent Crimson, Honey Blonde, and Transparent Blue (great color but not with the tortishell pickguard )
    Its got the super switch, AND Vintage Noiseless pickups... how cool is that!
    sigpic
    GUITARS: 2 Fender Strats, and Epi Les Paul
    PEDALS: X2 Wireless, 535Q crybaby, Line6 MM4, ISP Decimater, OCD, Fulltone GT-500, 2 Boss DD-5's and Digitech Hardwire Stereo Chorus
    AMP: Fender DeVille

Re: Here is the killer Strat I told you about

I like the Crimson Red Transparent! With the Rosewood fretboard and the gold hardware, it just LOOKS elegant.

buy one!
    7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

I've been eyeing those too! i think that pick guard is awesome! how did it sound? i got to play it acoustically for like a minute but didn't get to plug it in and it played and looked sweet! and how did you like those vintage noiseless pickups? I read a reveiw on them, and every single person said they were good clean but bad distortion, how'd you like them?

Comment

That looks sharp, although, to me, the white pickups and knobs don't really match with the gold hardware all that well. I would've thought black would have matched better. Maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by ledzepp29
          I've been eyeing those too! i think that pick guard is awesome! how did it sound? i got to play it acoustically for like a minute but didn't get to plug it in and it played and looked sweet! and how did you like those vintage noiseless pickups? I read a reveiw on them, and every single person said they were good clean but bad distortion, how'd you like them?
          They are like regular strat pickups to me. If you are running an overdrive pedal like a ts9 or sd1 it sounds great. If you are running a metal zone or into a mesa it is probably going to sound like crap (just like a regular single coil would). I played the blue one and I was REALLY impressed with the quality of the woodgrain. Personally, I loved it and I want one in the honey blonde color, but i am still undecided about maple or rosewood fretboards...
          sigpic
          GUITARS: 2 Fender Strats, and Epi Les Paul
          PEDALS: X2 Wireless, 535Q crybaby, Line6 MM4, ISP Decimater, OCD, Fulltone GT-500, 2 Boss DD-5's and Digitech Hardwire Stereo Chorus
          AMP: Fender DeVille

Comment

They seem nice, I just have one question: How do you get 9 pickup combos out of 3 pickups, a 5 way switch, and a push/pull knob? I can see 7, but can't hink of the other 2.
            Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Working...
            X