Ibanez ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez ?

I have some questions about the Ibanez Iceman and Destroyer guitars how do they sound, feel, are they made well ? I would like to try an Iceman and Destroyer my self but my local music store doesn’t have any.

Re: Ibanez ?

well.. for the iceman idea, listen to KISS .. paul stanley plays them

as for the destroyer, adrian played on in the mid 80's.. check number of the beast i think he used it on that one.. as for what pups, i got no idea

Comment

Phil Collen from Def Leppard used to play Destroyer's in the 80's. Very cool guitars.

And for the Icemans- I really really like the looks of the Icemans but i have played about 5 different ones in guitar stores in the last year or so and I have yet to find one that plays good or sounds good. I think the problem is that the guitars just aren't set up right.

Comment

Originally posted by wixomwhat
        I really really like the looks of the Icemans but i have played about 5 different ones in guitar stores in the last year or so and I have yet to find one that plays good or sounds good. I think the problem is that the guitars just aren't set up right.
        I second that. Also, the pickups are horrible. Ibanez guitars generally are pretty decent guitars but their electronics leave a lot to be desired for.
        7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

I played an original Iceman not too long ago; I should've bought it, in retrospect. Great, solid guitar; 70's Strat-style profile on the neck. Sounded good and played nicely!
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

hey everyone thanks for your input

Comment

Working...
            X