dunlop straplocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunlop straplocks

one of my guitars came with these, and im puttin on a new strap, but i cant figure out how to get the damn things off the strap. i prefer schallers but i figure i might as well keep these on
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Re: dunlop straplocks

i just put these on my ibanez.....they are great and they look cool too!
    you just slide on the tops.......then to take em off you pull the pin and slide the top off.

Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.
    The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

no i dont mean taking the strap off the guitar, i mean taking the straplock end off of the strap itself
      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250
        no i dont mean taking the strap off the guitar, i mean taking the straplock end off of the strap itself

the lock end is on the strap?.....errm........you dont remember from when you put it on?

hit it with a hammer........
        The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

i didnt put it on, the strap came with em too. cause i got the guitar from ebay

i just looked at that link and mine are dunlops, but yours are shaller-style. it works different

Comment

sorry i guess i cant help..........unless you decided to hit it with a hammer

Comment

It's a C clip that holds it on. Get a small screw driver and pop it off.
              http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

thanks dude, worked great

Comment

Working...
                X