banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool pix to look at.. (LP, Tele, etc..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some cool pix to look at.. (LP, Tele, etc..)

Chris,

I can tell you that, assuming I could be flamed, that it plays and sounds better than any Gibson our local store ever had. My good friend works there, he played them all during the last 2-3 years, and no one has come close to the Edwards, in terms of tone and playability. It's not the rather dumb topic "my Epi is as good or better than any Gibson", which is, facts are, totally untrue (ok except maybe a tiny 1% of them). Finition is as good or better than what US manufacturers have to offer, except it uses Poly instead of nitro, but Edwards now has the "Lacquer Top" series, which have nitro finished tops.

Acoustically rich sounding with depth, and resonance/vibration. Everything is there. As I said before, I wouldnt spend much time comparing it to Gibson standard line, as the Edwards are closer to Historic and CustomShop models. No joke.
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Re: Some cool pix to look at.. (LP, Tele, etc..)

Wow! I'm impressed, thanks for the info Thames. I may definitely think about the lacquer top series.
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Working...
      X