The new Fender Dyna-Touch III Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Fender Dyna-Touch III Series

I was just checking out some amps when I came across some babies from Fender. :idea:
    More precisly, these babies
    I just wondered if anyone had any experience with them? Or have heard anything? And most importantly; how is the Distortion? :twisted:
    I found them quite interesting, but I know less than nothing about them, and I'm not able to try one out since the nearest Guitar Shops have far from the worlds widest selection of amps. I was mainly thinking about the Stage 1000 and the Deluxe 900
    So ANY info at all would be helpful :!:
    Thanks in advance

Re: The new Fender Dyna-Touch III Series

well, solid state = solid sh*t

i'd look into the hot rod serious. a couple friends of mine have the deluxe and they're pretty sweet tube amps. but if you MUST have that much power i'd like into some hybrid amps (tube preamp w/ solid state power). If distortion is the most important to you i'd look into a used marshall.

cory

:twisted:
    :idea: just wanted to see wat those smileys were

Comment

actually a SS preamp and Tube power amp is better. Distorted preamp tubes= sh*t.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Yeah, I say go with the Hot Rod Deluxe. If you think that 40 watts won't be enough then go to your local shop and try one out. They are phuking LOUD.
        ~Sid

"If you play a Nickelback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward you'll hear Nickelback." ~David Grohl

Comment

Does'nt seem like those are the amps for me, I've talked to several people, and I think I'll drop it. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Working...
          X