Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: boss os-2

Originally posted by y2stevo
    Doesnt the marshall Jackhammer have Od and Distrtion, Not sure if you can mix them but IMO the Jackhammer is One of the best pdals ive heard, Very Ballsy and full and thick..And this was through a marshall 15watt solidstate and epiphone special les paul (the really really cheap one), And i cant get the OS 2 to sound good through my Wolfgang and DSL 50..Definitly try it..
    The JackHammer is the only pedal on my board that I've not modded...It's that good.Bought mine when it first came out..Lots of tight crunch and plenty of lows,lots of adjustment..I Prefer the OD side of the pedal..

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

i e-mailed the indyguitarist guy, sent him a song clip, told him my rig, asked what he reccomended, and he said a boss ds-1 with the 'evil mod'

i'm in the process of getting it done, i'll tell you how it worked out after i'm through
      Originally posted by gibson175
      metal zones are for pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by drew_half_empty
        i e-mailed the indyguitarist guy, sent him a song clip, told him my rig, asked what he reccomended, and he said a boss ds-1 with the 'evil mod'

i'm in the process of getting it done, i'll tell you how it worked out after i'm through
        Very cool...Let us know how it sounds...What did the mod cost ya?
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

the mod itself (just text documents & how to's) costed $10. it comes with several different options, theres an acid jazz mod, classic rock mod, evil mod, and tubescreamer mod

evil mod claims to pick up where the sd left off

Comment

the mod itself (just text documents & how to's) costed $10. it comes with several different options, theres an acid jazz mod, classic rock mod, evil mod, and tubescreamer mod

evil mod claims to pick up where the sd left off
            Oh..cool you get to do the mods yourself..??? Take your time and don't overheat the pcb or you will be in for some major doo doo!

Comment

you can, but i'm a *****, so i'm having the local shop do it for like $25

Comment

you can, but i'm a *****, so i'm having the local shop do it for like $25
                I see....Well hope it turns out great for ya...Smart to let someone else do the mods for sure...

John

Comment

Well If you (john) think the jackhammer is that good then i may just have to go and satisfy my interest in that pedal..Hmm ,, mabye i could sell my os-2 for it ..

Sounds like a plan..
                  Marshall JVM 410C
                  Mesa Boogie DC-3
                  ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
                  1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
                  2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
                  2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
                  1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
                  2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
                  1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Working...
                  X