banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got an old live bonjovi record, richie's tone is amazing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an old live bonjovi record, richie's tone is amazing!!!

Was listening to an old bon jovi live record (a 45rpm record with two tracks a side) and richie's tone is just incredible! I love it anyway, as much as a lot of you will probably just say that it sounds like a cranked marshall, which no doubt it does, but omg does it sound incredible!!! I WANT IT!
    My Soundclick page.

Re: Got an old live bonjovi record, richie's tone is amazing!!!

Well, it is a cranked Marshall. Not that that's anything to sniff at, cranked Marshalls sound great. I've always admired Richie. He's coo. He's married to Heather Locklear.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Yeah, richie sure is a great player (don't they all from session-playing backgrounds?), and his tone is as great too. Shame they haven't got the cool image - I still like 'em though
      Gibson Les Paul w/ Seths. Strung with EB 12's
      Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI
      Arbiter Fuzz Face, Fulltone Fatboost, Crybaby, Voce Spin II

Comment

I rekon they still have a cool image to people who love their old stuff. Some parts in their new stuff show that richie hasnt forgotten his roots.

Man i dont care who snobs them off for being popular, but bon jovi really do rock! Im a huge fan of all guitar based hard rock especially 80s stuff, and bon jovi is up there with some of the greats to me!
        My Soundclick page.

Comment

Working...
        X