banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Want A Killer Deal On A Hardtail??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone Want A Killer Deal On A Hardtail??

Yeah, Jeff, I must say you have great taste (women and guitars). She is by far the hottest Dean Girl. Sorry for using the wrong forum for this obviously non-guitar issue. What can I say, I'm a newbie...

Comment

Here's an even better pic of my girl. This one didn't have any guitars in it, so I didn't choose it as my avitar.

My Sound Clips

Comment

Jeff stop doing this to me. My GAS levels for a hardtail just skyrocketed. I seriously wish I could sell a body part for one of those babies.
        Heavy Metal is a 73 tonne Main Battle Tank :headbang:

B.C. Rich USA ST-III w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Neck/Middle, Duncan Custom Bridge. :firedevil

Comment

I believe you said her name was Whitney Hensley.

And her phone number was 267-32 . . . nevermind.

Comment

That's it Artie...Whitney....thanks for reminding me. I'm going to put that in my Avitar so I don't forget.
            My Sound Clips

Comment

Look at the bright side. At least you have two cuddly kittens you'll have to feed for the next 16 yrs, knowing the guitar is 0 maintenance.
              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Thanks for reminding me of that Jonsey! :fing25:
                My Sound Clips

Comment

I'm sure you noticed the guitar is gone already. It looks like someone had him end the auction early. Man, I love that finish. I'd love to see it on a LP Std with tarnished hardware and Antiquities. If I had more free cash, I probably would have snagged that Hardtail. Faded Blue Jeans and Tiger's Eye are my favorite colors on Deans.
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I actually figured that the guy pulled it because he was selling it too cheaply. Anone who picked that thing up for under $1500 got a great deal. If I was into next months commission, I would have pulled the trigger, or if I hadn't just dropped $1800 on my damn car.

There was another one listed at the same time, same finish, for $1800 or so buy it now. The top was slightly nicer, but not $400 nicer. I used to want a quilt maple top in Amber for my next Dean, but I think it's going to have to be the Faded Denim. 2 Deans and I'll be done.....
                    My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
                    X