banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmmmmmmm...might get a marshall stack for practicaly nothing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmmmmm...might get a marshall stack for practicaly nothing...

I found out from one of my friends that this kid has a marshall half stack that his brother left behind and the kid doesn't play it. My bass playing friend was at this kids old house (has too houses) and my friend tryed to sell him a little practice amp and he said no, my brother left this but I never play it. My friend described it as "as big as the amp I was playing through at the music store" which was a dsl100 with a 4x12. He said he only looked at it a little but he knows it said marshall and that it was a 4x12 with a head, he also said it was his brothers that he left there like 5 years ago and know lives in hawaii. He said that it was pretty old, like 70's or 80's. I talked to the kid today and he said that he would sell it but he has to make sure its ok with his brother. The kid is kinda a stoner, he was like man its huge, its like 800 watts He's gonna take some pics and write down what it says on the amp. I'll post back when I get the pictures. He might even give it to me for free.

Re: hmmmmmmm...might get a marshall stack for practicaly nothing...

Edit: Heh-heh . . . having said all that, otherwise it sounds like a cool deal.

Edit2: Nevermind . . . just noticed that he said he'ld check with his brother.
    Last edited by ArtieToo; 08-20-2004, 04:20 PM.

Comment

If he said like 800 watts, his words exactly, you might be looking at a JCM800.

Comment

ya I know what your saying, i don't wanna rip him off or anything. I will tell him if he decides to sell it cheap or give it to me that its worth more but I'm not gonna decline it. Its been sitting in his old house for years unused. I wouldnt be able to rip him off. I'm not that kind of person.

Comment

Originally posted by proxy
          If he said like 800 watts, his words exactly, you might be looking at a JCM800.
          ya, i thought about that. that would be awesome.

Comment

Hmmm ... 80's Marshall head with a 4x12?
            Can't wait to see what it turns out to be!!
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I'm excited and I'm not even getting the damned thing!! Awesome news.

Comment

HMMMMM.........You live in Ponte Vedra , Huh??? Just kidding, good luck with it. But of course if the guy decides that he wants more for it than you can afford, let me know.......

Comment

Originally posted by OUTLAW1969
                  HMMMMM.........You live in Ponte Vedra , Huh??? Just kidding, good luck with it. But of course if the guy decides that he wants more for it than you can afford, let me know.......
                  ya man I F'n hate it here I used to live in Jax Beach, my sister wanted to go to nease high school so we moved....I'll never forgive her.....I'll let you know if he wants more than I can afford.

Comment

Working...
                  X