Just found the best deal ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found the best deal ever!!!

A guy I know has a strat for sale since he just picked up a PRS and never plays the strat. So I'm talkin to him and he say's he's got a strat for sale for 150....you have my attention Warmoth neck, maple/rosewood. Fatback, jumbo SS frets. Bone nut, ping vintage style tuners. Amber nitro finish. Allparts alder body, 3TS. Beat up a little. Here's the best part....the pickups. Tapped QP staggered in the neck and mid, C5 in the bridge. The tone pots for the neck and mid are push/pull. When pushed, the QP's are tapped, when pulled, they're full, just how I would've done it. OOOOOOOOHHHH, Imunna get it.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: Just found the best deal ever!!!

Make Shure You Let Us Know When You Get It Man For $150 Id Buy It And Im Not Much Of A Strat Fan.....
    "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

I should have it by the first, hopefully.
      This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

That sounds mega-sweet! Hope you get it!!
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

i friggin custom strat (basically what it is..) for 150? dammmn, u lucky peice of sh*t....

lol, just kidding bro, do enjoy it and get some pics up when u get it!
          esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
          fender mim standard strat
          peavey classic 30
          johnson j-station
          original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
          dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
          yamaha f-310p acoustic
          taylor 410 acoustic
          "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Hey beandip, if the finances crap out on you, I'm right down the road. I could use a guitar like that. (yeah, just what I need another guitar)

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Re: Pictures Please!!!

hey "dip it in the beans" , make sure to post some pics!!!

Comment

Scott, you got it man. I'm supposed to get to play it tonight, instead of playing it in a parking lot under a street light from the back of this guy's car. LOL. I dont know why, but this dude always has a guitar on him. ALWAYS.

Comment

uh, maybe he likes to sell HOT guitars... out of the back of his car, huh? dont' let it singe your fingers.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

they arnt hot guitars, well in that sense anyway. he works at my local shop, and he's worse than GJ about gear. The guys got more than 80 pedals, he gets a new guitar every week or so, trading and buying, he runs like 7 amps at his show, including a pod. He's crazy, but he's cool.

Comment

Sounds like a bit of a GAS nut, but that guitar sounds too good to let go too, get it man!
                      "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

What an opportunity, take it Bean!!
                        Epiphone Les Paul Studio (59 neck and JB bridge)
                        Marshall Valvestate 8080 (80 watts)
                        Korg AX1500G multi-fx
                        RAT
                        Boss PH-1r
                        Ibanez cf-7
                        Ibanwz ts-7
                        Danelectro tremolo
                        Vintage RAT - needs a fix!

Not much else - it does the job

Dooogz is taking a break from SD - ill be back soon crew!

Comment

Sweet deal. Pics when you get it!

Comment

I played the guitar today. Set up perfectly, 12's w/ higher than normal action (this was his "slide" guitar, but I dont even think he owns a slide). I'm dying to get this thing, but he's going out of town for like 2 weeks, so I gotta wait. Damn

Comment

Working...
                            X