Jackson Dk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dk2

I was lookin online at some jacksons and the Dk2 is almost everything i want in a guitar, i havent played one yet. any opinions on it?
    "So you'll never have to listen to surf music again." -Hendrix

Re: Jackson Dk2

go for it... =P
    awesome neck, good worksmanship. great sound.. unless you're a bit unlucky and you get a bad one

Comment

hehe!
      you won't get a bad one! I'll sort them out if you do!
      Ju, ju, just like the bad guy from lethal weapon 2, I got diplomatic immunity so Hammer you can't sue....!

ESP LTD MH-400
      Marshall VS 8240
      Boss DS-1, Cry baby
      Ernie Ball strings, Jim Dunlop picks
      Planet waves cables

Comment

Most Jacksons are reliable in quality and sound, are they not?
        • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Once again, I would recommend you go to the Jackson Charvel Forum, they can DEFINATELY help YOU A LOT, since there have been tons of topics about the DK-2, and how AwEsOme it IS:

Comment

dude. i dont even own this guitar, but it has to be my favorite feeling, sounding and looking axe of all time. i love this guitar. if you have the cash go for it.

personally, i would switch out the pup's, but that's up to you.
            :firing: :cop:

:headbang:

Comment

Yeah, most members on the Jackson Charvel Forum prefer the Duncan Distortion (Bridge), Cool Rails (Middle), and Hot Rails (Neck) combination.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarshredder
                Yeah, most members on the Jackson Charvel Forum prefer the Duncan Distortion (Bridge), Cool Rails (Middle), and Hot Rails (Neck) combination.
                shouldnt he choose his own pups? not everything works for everyone

Comment

I Own the erie dess swirl dk-2..........i swapped the the bridge pickup for a jb and the neck pickup for a hotrails. Now it is a force to be reckonded with !!!! The pickup change will really, really make a differance! trust me , it will scream! I also blocked the tremelo

Comment

Working...
                  X