Waterslide Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterslide Decals

Who on here can make these? I want to make one for the the strat I'm getting, but I dont have the right printer, or any of the stuff. PM me if you can do these, and yeah, I'll throw a few bucks your way for it.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: Waterslide Decals

Originally posted by beandip
    Who on here can make these? I want to make one for the the strat I'm getting, but I dont have the right printer, or any of the stuff. PM me if you can do these, and yeah, I'll throw a few bucks your way for it.
    I bought a couple off e bay a year or so ago for $20 each..Pricey,but they look like the real deal..Fender has been going after folks that are selling the decals so be careful...

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I've got a guy in Colorado Springs that will make them, $16 shipped. They are extrememly high quality, and he makes all era's of Fenders. I would imagine he would make custom decals also, but you would have to contact him. Let me know if you want his e-mail address.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

The only problem make'in em on a ink jet is you can't print Gold metallic.
        Other than that my Epson 880 does a good job ! What era ya
        looking for ??
        http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

I'm thinking of either a speghetti logo or a custom one. I'm not quite sure yet
          This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Working...
          X