Esp Ec400ats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp Ec400ats?

Anyone here ever play one of these? They go for about $525, and come stock with a 59/JB combo and Grover tuners. Seems like a good bang for the buck.
    -Tom

Epiphone G400 w/Duncan Custom
    Vox VT15
    Washburn D10SCE
    Getsch Electromatic Junior Jet Bass

Re: Esp Ec400ats?

Never tried that guitar. Just curious about what you think of your Duncan Custom in your Epiphone. Im thinkin about gettin one and putting it in the bridge of my strat to replace a JB. From what ive heard of them they sound pretty good.
    Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
    Roland Cube 60
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
    BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
    LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
    Mogami Cables
    Mooer Candy Toppers
    Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
    Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

Esp/ltd higher-end guitars are just awesome... I wouldn't change my deluxe... These 400 are just about the same without all the abalone and stuff... Great value but I had my deluxe for 599$...

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon
        Esp/ltd higher-end guitars are just awesome... I wouldn't change my deluxe... These 400 are just about the same without all the abalone and stuff... Great value but I had my deluxe for 599$...
        Well if they are just like the deluxe then maybe I should check one out. I played a deluxe awhile back, I really liked the feel, just didn't like the pickups (it was one with EMG's).

GuitarGuy,
        The Custom sounds great. Its a very nice and balanced high output pickup. I've heard they sound good in strats as well, so if your looking in that direction give it a shot.
        -Tom

Epiphone G400 w/Duncan Custom
        Vox VT15
        Washburn D10SCE
        Getsch Electromatic Junior Jet Bass

Comment

ECs ive played, a lower end no frills looking one and the EC1000 Deluxe were both nice players. I'd imagin the 400ATS to be good aswell

Comment

Working...
          X