banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone played a Schecter C-1 Semi-Hollow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played a Schecter C-1 Semi-Hollow?

Well? I've fallen in love with this thing through magazines and the internet. I've played the C-1 Classic and loved the way it felt in my hands, not to mention the tone was also pretty yummy. I've been wanting to try the semi-hollow with the piezzo, but I have been to 2 Guitar Centers and neither one had a semi-hollow.

So, anyone played one who can also give me a little review? I can't justify picking up another axe right now, but I'm still very intrigued by this guitar.
    Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Re: Anyone played a Schecter C-1 Semi-Hollow?

My buddy has had a C-1 E/A for about 2 months now and absolutely loves it. I've played it several times and here is my impression. The fit and finish are perfect, beautiful. The neck is fairly thin and very fast, nicely dressed frets. Electronics are good, but time will tell on them. The tuners and nut seem ok, but again time will tell. Now for the tones, the piezo is very nice and gives a good accoustic tone when played alone. It really adds something when blended with the Duncan Designed humbuckers. Over all, piezo was good, but I wasn't impressed with the DD pups. It would do well with some Seths. Hope this helps!
    '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Yes that does help. Only problem is that you're giving my credit cards heartburn.
      Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

i love the way it looks...however, i cant stand the way the neck feels in my hands....just my opinion though.
        esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
        fender mim standard strat
        peavey classic 30
        johnson j-station
        original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
        dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
        yamaha f-310p acoustic
        taylor 410 acoustic
        "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Originally posted by MikeS
          Yes that does help. Only problem is that you're giving my credit cards heartburn.
          That's so easy to do with G.A.S.!
          '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Working...
          X