No announcement yet.

BREATHTAKING NAMM Jackson RR-1 Custom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BREATHTAKING NAMM Jackson RR-1 Custom!

I'll take last years.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
      Actually, it´s just a "standard" Rhoads with a "King Kelly" style cutout.

Although King Rhoads is a fitting name
      indeed it is

The only reason I haven´t broken my bank for it is the strat style Output Jack on the top (Most of the JCF dislike that as well, otherwise she´d already be gone )
      you know, if you'd replace it with a golden jack, it wouldnt look THAT bad

But I think What would´ve made the Kelly perfect would have been putting the toggle in the traditional Les Paul position on the lower bout
      i think it's ok where it is.. i like it that they didnt make it an abomination and put that godawfull scratchplate on.. it ruins the whole explorer geetar

Comment

I kinda like it actually. Kinda looks like something you'd see hung up on a wall in a mansion in a martial arts movie.

Comment

Originally posted by B2D
          I kinda like it actually. Kinda looks like something you'd see hung up on a wall in a mansion in a martial arts movie.
          LOL
          in one of those jackie chan movies it'd have been used as a weapon haha

Comment

Originally posted by Davey
            you know, if you'd replace it with a golden jack, it wouldnt look THAT bad....
            ??? It alreadey is
            Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Yep the fretboard rocks big time. Always liked the mother of pearl inlay alot. It isn't really overall my style but as art I think it is one the best guitarsI have seen.

Comment

Working...
              X