Who gigs with a lower end axe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who gigs with a lower end axe?

Ive played all my gigs with my Kramer. After changing the bridge (buzzy intonation screw retainer wire) and electronics (took out tone to have 2 volumes, switch was unreliable and Epiphone) it is a solid player. Havent swapped out the Quadrails that came stock since i think they sound good to me (will probably get duncans in future). After all this the guitar has cost about £200. Cost me £160 to get it to my door from Musicyo.com

Comment

I've done the past 2 gigs with my RS 530 which cost £180 (about $350)... very solid axe (japanese model)
      My clips

Originally posted by Rid
      How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Me? It all began with $137.50.

<------------------

Enter SD. HRn/CR/HRb. Then Ping tuners. Then a new 5-way pup selector. Then 500k push/pull pots. Then a new Fender pickguard. Then new knobs. Currently looking into Graphtec saddles.

The 12-year old Chinese kid who built it did a good job....
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

I gig with an Ibanez RG 270DX and it's a decent guitar. It's also my only guitar until I saved up enough for a high end axe.
          I think cheap guitars are nice for on stage, once modded and set up right they can sound pretty good with a good amp. Also you don't have to worry as much if it gets damaged or dirty.

Comment

Working...
          X