No announcement yet.

Picture of my "revamped" pedalboard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of my "revamped" pedalboard...

For you curious gear freaks.... (like me!!)

I still have to find a place for my A/B/Y switch box, probably 1 more Delay (those tiny Guyatones are very space-friendly!)... and maybe the FatBoost Stratman is giving away

I'll probably end selling the SmallStone just because the box is too big and buy a smaller one... or I could grab another box for it ? Oh.. nice idea I just had!

Click the link on my sig for my comlete signal path...
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Re: Picture of my "revamped" pedalboard...

Nice! I just remodeled mine last weekend. I dunno if this is gonna be the final configuration but here's what I'm using at the moment:

Originally posted by LesStrat
    make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
    My Music

Comment

Cool... ok let's post all our pedalboards!
      Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

One of these days I will get around to putting my stuff in a board ...
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I shorted my powered board ******. I've since been looking to sell basically all but 3 of my pedals - only the Hendrix Wah, John's modded DS-1, and Boss NS-2 are staying.
          7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

Oh well.. someday soon I'll get rid of some of them.... keeping only :
            - a wah (either my modded Vox or RMC1)
            - a tonebender (Soul-bender!),
            - a reverb, my Holy Grail
            - and most probably a phaser/chorus (boss CE-1, or SmallClone... more a chorus/vibrato than a simple chorus)

Comment

I would post my board: but be forewarned, I'm a Boss junkie.

That said, I have an excuse. I like modding them. I modded my BF-2 last night so that it's not as metallic sounding. I also added a switch that can make it go back and forth between stock/spaceship (see indyguitarist) mode.

Modded MT-2, Modded BD-2, Modded CE-3 for a fuller, warmer tone. I'd like to get more treble retention on my volume pedal, kinda like a treble-bleed mod but I'm not sure how yet.
              Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
              Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
              Originally posted by Sosomething
              "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Pedal boards scare me, even my channel switcher for my amp scares me.. too many buttons

btw korovamilkdud, whos that girl in your avatar? shes gorgeous
                My clips

Originally posted by Rid
                How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Originally posted by korovamilkdud
                  I'd like to get more treble retention on my volume pedal, kinda like a treble-bleed mod but I'm not sure how yet.

Hmm.. a volume pedale acts like a guitar volume.. so you should try the common treble-bleed cap/resistor combination on your volume ped. I dont remember the exact values nor the wiring, but you should find them rather quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by nuntius

btw korovamilkdud, whos that girl in your avatar? shes gorgeous
                    Loudy Tourky, Australian bronze medalist, 2004 Olympic Games, 20-meter dive. 4'9" tall 99lbs. Imagine the possibilities.

She is a beauty. I walk up to her and say, "I play guitar, you dive. It was meant to be."
                    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
                    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
                    Originally posted by Sosomething
                    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Sorry for the mess, I'm currently re-building it. The UniVibe normally sits on my amp.

I'm picking up an EB volume Monday to go between the TS-9 and UniVibe controller. I'll also need to build a new board soon, since I'll be putting my wah back on it and adding a WH-4 in a few weeks.
                      || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Working...
                      X