No announcement yet.

Your Favorite TOP-END Guitar Company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favorite TOP-END Guitar Company?

Originally posted by rspst14
    Hamer...I'm convinced they have the absolute best quality of any guitar company out there.

Ryan

Ditto.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Jackson USA and Dean.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Definitely gibson...but you'd have to make sure it was a good one because some of their stuff can be a bit dodgy sometimes...but a les paul std or a flying V, i love their V's!

Short of a gibson, a top end USA jackson of some sort probably, they are awesome!

There is also this very reputable guitar company Bellman here in Australia which you may or may not have heard of, but they're sortof in the PRS region of things and are great axes for anything id say.

But for me, definitely a gibson!
        My Soundclick page.

Comment

Originally posted by Neeradj
          ESP, amazing quality
          Carvin: I've never seen a Custom Shop form so easy to pick from with prices that low
          I have only seen a couple of Carvins--but, WOW. These axes really looked and sounded good.
          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

1. Parker Fly Deluxe
            2. Suhr Guitars
            3. G&L
            4. Gibson- SG & Firebird.

Comment

I have been looking around a while now for a top line handcrafted guitar that had some originality and great workmanship.
              I stumbled accross Bernie Rico Jr...... son of the man behind BC Rich guiatrs.

It listed for $3400 U.S dollars but i got it for a bit better price than that!

There is only 3 of this model in the world at the moment..... and no its not a gibby or fender ripoff!

Its not everyones cup of tea but hey, thats ok, i find most companys guitars
              extremely boring. This is "very different" but made better than anything i have seen.

Bernie Rico Jr. Sinister Custom 6 string. All mahogony, flame maple top,
              wicked fret inlays, duncans, and great build quality, i would put it on par with a Jackson customshop axe.

Just another option for the guitarist whos looking for something alittle outta the ordinary!

Comment

Working...
              X